Democrats PANICKING After Video Footage Is Released!
(RestoreAmericanGlory.com) – House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) has given Fox News host Tucker Carlson and his team access to over 40,000 hours of footage taken in the U.S. Capitol during the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol riot. This was first reported by Axios before a Fox News spokesperson confirmed that the footage had been shared.
McCarthy during a press conference last month had said that he was open to having more footage from the Jan. 6 attack be made available. He further accused Democrats of leading a politically charged investigation into the incident. The select committee that dealt with the investigation into the Capitol attack only had two Republicans involved, and both of them were vocal critics of former President Donald Trump.
McCarthy had said that the American public should be able to see what actually happened instead of just the “politicization” of the incident through a written report.
Carlson, Fox’s top-rated prime-time host, has repeatedly questioned what actually occurred during the Capitol attack. In 2021 he even produced “Patriot Purge,” a documentary series in which he presents an alternative version of the events suggesting that the attack was a “false flag” operation. The series was opposed by many within the network and even led to two contributors resigning from their role in the protest.
Still, the GOP has maintained that releasing additional footage from the attack was important.
Copyright 2023, RestoreAmericanGlory.com