U.S. Military DEFENDS Canadian Airspace!
(RestoreAmericanGlory.com) – An unidentified object flying in Canadian airspace was shot down by a U.S. fighter jet on Saturday. The incident was confirmed by both Canadian and U.S. officials.
On Saturday afternoon, Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau tweeted that a U.S. F-22 had shot down the flying object over the Yukon. As it was noted the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD), which is the combined U.S.-Canada air defense organization, dealt with the incident.
The following day Trudeau told reporters that a recovery team had been sent out to try and recover as much of the debris as possible in order to find and analyze the object. U.S. Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., told ABC News that the U.S. suspected that the two objects that were shot down on Friday and Saturday were balloons.
The object shot down on Saturday was the third object to have been spotted flying over North America within the last two weeks. Canada’s defense minister, Anita Anand in a streamed news conference said that the object recovered was cylindrical and smaller in size than the one found in the U.S.
She added that otherwise, the two objects were “potentially similar.”
Anand also noted that this was the first time a NORAD operation had shot down an aerial object and that this was an incredibly important moment. The White House and Defense Department officials confirmed that President Joe Biden had been consulted before taking action against the object.
A White House official also added that the military had been directed to take caution before the object was brought down.
Copyright 2023, RestoreAmericanGlory.com